The product is suitable for the qualitative clinical screening of serum/plasma/whole blood samples for the detection of antibodies against Chikungunya. It is a simple, rapid and non-instrumental test for the diagnosis of Chikungunya disease caused by CHIKV.
This product is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay. The test cassette consists of: 1) a burgundy colored conjugate pad containing recombinant Chikungunya antigen conjugated with colloid gold and rabbit IgG-gold conjugates; 2) a nitrocellulose membrane strip containing two test bands (M and G bands) and a control band (C band).
|Materials provided||Quantity (1 Test/Kit)||Quantity(5 Tests/Kit)||Quantity(25 Tests/Kit)|
|Test Kit||1 test||5 tests||25 tests|
|Buffer||1 bottle||5 bottles||15/2 bottles|
|Dropper||1 piece||5 pcs||25 pcs|
|Disposable lancet||1 piece||5 pcs||25 pcs|
|Specimen Transport Bag||1 piece||5 pcs||25 pcs|
|Instructions For Use||1 piece||1 piece||1 piece|
|Certificate of Conformity||1 piece||1 piece||1 piece|
1. Remove an extraction tube from the kit and a test box from the film bag by tearing the notch. Open the inspection card foil bag, take out the test card and place it horizontally on the table.
2. Use a disposable pipette, transfer 4μL serum/ (or plasma)/ (or whole blood) into the sample well on the test cassette.
3. Open the buffer tube. Dispense 3 drops (about 80 μL) of diluent into the sample well.
4. Read the result at10 mins. Results after 10 minutes are invalid.
For more information, please refer to the IFU.
If only the quality control line C appears and the detection lines G and M do not show.
1. Both the quality control line C and the detection line M appear= the Chikungunya IgM antibody is detected, and the result is positive for the IgM antibody.
2. Both the quality control line C and the detection line G appear= the Chikungunya IgG antibody is detected and the result is positive for the IgG antibody.
3. Both the quality control line C and the detection lines G and M appear=the Chikungunya IgG and IgM antibodies are detected, and the result is positive for both IgG and IgM antibodies.
The quality control line C cannot be observed, results will be invalid regardless of whether a test line shows, and the test should be repeated.
|Product Name||Cat. No||Size||Specimen||Shelf Life||Trans. & Sto. Temp.|
|Chikungunya IgG/IgM Antibody Test Kit